There is no cure for the common cold (yet) but you can get some relief from the symptoms. Here's a remedy which works well at doing that.
A home remedyIn a tall glass:
- add 2 fingers depth whiskey (use cheap stuff - not the 12 year old malt)
- add 2 fingers depth honey
- add 2 fingers depth lemon juice
- Fill the glass with hot water, stir well and drink.
- Snuggle up in bed with a good book and relax.
Now I know what some of you are going to say. "I don't like whiskey," but believe me - this tastes nothing like it. It tastes good, relieves a sore throat, relieves congestion and after three of them you won't care about the cold!
As to the good book - download 'Immortality Gene'. It's FREE and you can read about staying young and never getting another cold.